Monday, February 13, 2012

My Valentine!


Isn't he adorable?!? I pretty much love him! Even though we are separated by many miles of snow that I will not venture through if I can help it, he holds a special place in my heart. HaHa! 
Speaking of... IT IS SNOWING IN TEXAS in February! This is unacceptable. It should not be snowing! I left fluffy, cold, wet, icky stuff in Montana! 

On a funny Valentine note the following is a variation of a weekly conversation I have with one of the little girls I watch:
M: "Chandler, you need a boyfriend!" 
Me: Hahahaha, why do you say that?
M: Because you're happier when you have a boyfriend and I like you better. 
Me: (Sarcastic) Wow, thanks. Well, I'll get right on that.
M: Who are you going to date? 
Me: Well, someone tall, red headed and a Texan! 
M: OOOOOOO! What's his name?!?!? Tell me, tell me, tell me! Is he on facebook I wanna see a picture!
Me: I don't know his name, in fact I've never met him. When I find him I'll let you know. Hee hee hee! 
M: *grumbles* See, you REALLY need a boyfriend... 
I've decided I'm going to start describing the bear in this picture as my boyfriend. :)  
HaPpy Valentine's day everyone!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Tell her every time she asks you about getting a boyfriend she'll have to wait another year to get married.

    ReplyDelete